Created in February 2007,
le blog de Madame C is a concentrate of wedding inspirations with a modern and fashionable atmosphere.
On le Blog de Madame C, we gather for you our favorites wedding.
The tone is always sincere, light and often amusing.
What style of reporting do you publish onLe Blog de Madame C?
"Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. Audrey Hepburn
For 15 years, le blog de Madame C has been vibrating with your beautiful stories. To tell them here is a great joy and I take great care in selecting the stories.
2020 will have confirmed this demanding wish. From now on, the blog states an editorial line fashion French chic that is at once fashionable, casual and terribly daring.
A modern luxury that the whole world envies us. The France of Coco Chanel, Sonia Rykiel, Karl Lagerfeld, Edith Piaf, Colette, Victor Hugo, Baudelaire, Romy Schneider, Louis de Funès, Marion Cotillard, Omar Sy, Catherine Deneuve, Vanessa Paradis... and many others.
On le blog de Madame C, we like sunny, seamless and modern weddings. Each report is a favorite for the images presented but also for the story they tell. We LOVE more than anything the bright images for their timelessness, but also the darker reports for their pictorial quality.
From fashionof the modernof the‘elegantof the seasideof the romantictheeco-responsibleof the destination weddingstheelopmentand so many others.
The desire to take the reader on a journey a high-end universe with refined and luxurious atmospheres.
- Tips for planning your wedding : in-depth articles that are regularly republished and updated.
- Wedding fashion : Bridal fashion is an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
- Honeymoon destinations : every year the editorial staff goes on a trip to discover a new destination: Marrakech, New York, the Maldives, Tangier and the Moroccan Riviera, Apulia, Corfu, Santorini
- Wedding editorials : Singular atmospheres with strong creative biases. I look for uniqueness in each atmosphere.
- Tips for decorating your wedding : in-depth articles that are regularly republished and updated.
- Wedding portraits : Showcasing of wedding professionals.
From time to time
- Couple photos, for those organized in other countries with a modern bias.
The editorial staff publishes an average of 3 to 4 reports per week, i.e. a little over 200 stories a year.
How to be published on the blog?
First step, the organizer or the professional photographer must address his proposal to me via the submission form.
If your proposal is accepted, I will send you the guideline. All reports are subject to a written interview.
Some criteria to consider before submitting a story:
- Publication requests are only made via the submission form.
- Your submissions by PM via social networks will not receive any response from me.
- If the story is submitted to more than one blog, please let us know.
- The story must have been previously covered by an publication authorization.
- I only publish reports from registered professionals.
- For wedding reports and editorialsI ask for the first broadcast in France. No restrictions on foreign blogs.
What are the publication criteria?
Until 2020, the selection of stories was based solely on personal favourites without regard to the style of the wedding. With the health crisis, I wanted to mark a renewal. The desire to breathe new life into the blog.
To affirm this new identity, I now select stories related to the imagined editorial line. A more fashionable and daring direction. I am particularly fond of weddings with a Mediterranean atmosphere, but I am also very sensitive to urban weddings or destination weddings. Eco-consciousness also echoes my values.
Interviews are only conducted in writing. In French or in English.
What are the response and publication deadlines?
- Receiving more and more proposals, I put on average 15 to 30 days to answer you. If you don't get an answer from me, don't hesitate to call me again if necessary.
- Upon receipt of the complete fileyou have to wait a minimum of 3 months.. This is an observed average but depending on the season and the proposals, it can vary from 1 to 6 months or more.
- For weddings and editorials, I'm asking for the first broadcast in France. The professionals will of course be able to communicate before the publication but no other wedding blog will be the subject of the same publication before the one that I will diffuse on LBMC.
- Excluding paid partnerships, I don't program the articles so the date cannot be given in advance.
When I refuse a story, it is never a question of questioning your work. I have the utmost respect for wedding professionals without whom this blog would not exist. If I say "no" to you today, it doesn't mean that it won't be a "yes" tomorrow.
Some tips when you submit your story to me:
- The seasonality of reporting taking into account the 3 months delay for publication: a winter story submitted in February or March will have little chance of being accepted.
- The atmosphere of the report Each atmosphere carries a story, a narrative and creative DNA. There is no point in confronting two opposing worlds by offering a blog a report that is not in line with its editorial line.
- Choose a single referrer for submission: Only one person can submit a story and must inform the whole team. The wedding planner or shoot organizer is supposed to be the person in charge of the whole team.
- Authorization for publication Make sure that all subjects involved in the story have given their consent before submitting it.
Does a publication open access to the Blog's address book?
Access to the address book is separate from the posts, but having been repeatedly posted on the blog makes you eligible. This also helps to build a long-lasting, reciprocal relationship of trust.
L‘access to the address book is not free but is no less selective. Access is subject to a strict selection of serious service providers who are willing to work with brides and grooms in phase with the editorial line of the Blog. To know the conditions and to apply, consult the dedicated page.
Photo credit - La Dichosa